At Pathways Health Career Training Center, LLC, we offer a wide array of training programs designed to help our students get the training and credentials they need to become a top healthcare professional. We prepare students to work in a variety of healthcare settings and to meet the ever-changing needs of individuals, families, and communities. Each of our training programs has been developed in collaboration with clinical educators and clinicians whose aim is to improve healthcare education and patient safety.
Studying at Pathways Health Career Training Center, LLC equates to success if you do your part. Weekly attendance is a significant success factor at our training center. Over our training center’s history and with our extensive network of healthcare employers, we have helped numerous students gain the competency and credentials needed to secure stable, good-paying jobs in the dynamic healthcare industry.
Training Programs Offered
Depending on your areas of interest, we offer the following training programs:
- Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA)Certified Medical Assistants work in clinics, physicians’ offices, and other healthcare facilities. They are responsible for performing physician support services that ensure medical facilities run efficiently and smoothly. If you are interested in becoming a certified medical assistant, our Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA) may be the right option for you. In this training program, you will learn medical terminology, medical office procedures, lab techniques, and clinical procedures.
- Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)Laboratories, hospitals, and other healthcare settings have an increasing demand for phlebotomists. With a Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) certification, you will have the credentials that you need to embark on a rewarding healthcare career. Our CPT training program includes topics such as patient preparation, specimen processing, blood-drawing procedures, biohazard safety practices, special collection procedures, HIPAA regulations, and more.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide basic care to patients in a variety of healthcare settings, with responsibilities ranging from assisting with activities of daily living to monitoring vital signs, and more. CNAs work under the supervision of licensed nurses and ensure that patients are treated with dignity and respect, while receiving a high standard of care. We offer a CNA training program to help you prepare for your state-specific examination so that you can become fully certified. Our CNA curriculum is a mix of clinic and classroom learning, with topics ranging from nursing fundamentals, human anatomy, infection control protocol, and more.
- Patient Care Technician/Assistant Certification (CPCT/A)Nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals depend on patient care technicians/assistants to help with critical day-to-day patient care. As a (CPCT/A), you will be responsible for providing hands-on assistance to meet patients’ basic needs, as well as work in collaboration with other healthcare professionals. Our Patient Care Technician/Assistant Certification (CPCT/A) training program focuses on training students about patient care and safety, infection control, phlebotomy, EKG monitoring, and professional responsibilities.
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certification (CMAA)Administrative medical assistants are skilled experts who ensure the smooth operation of a healthcare facility. Their duties may include managing patient check-in and check-out, scheduling appointments, processing insurance claims, maintaining electronic records, assigning medical codes, answering phone calls, and more. Upon completion of our training program, students will be ready to take the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) national certification exam.
- EKG Technician (CET)EKG Technicians specialize in electrocardiogram (EKG) testing for patients. They work in healthcare facilities and assist doctors and technologists. Our training program is designed to help students prepare for the EKG Technician Certification (CET) exam. Our training program combines theory and practice, giving each student an understanding of EKG machine use, medical terminology, heart disease and disease processes, anatomy and physiology of the heart and chest, and more.
- Electronic Health Records Specialist Technician (CEHRS)Patient medical records are extremely important and as an Electronic Health Records Specialist Technician, it will be your responsibility to help patients and healthcare professionals to ensure that electronic health records systems are implemented and managed appropriately. Through our Electronic Health Records Specialist Technician (CEHRS) training program, you learn all about electronic health records (EHR) systems and get hands-on practice using real EHR software. We are here to prepare you to take the CEHRS certification exam.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT)Pharmacy technicians assist licensed pharmacists in filling prescription medications for individuals and healthcare professionals. They are responsible for receiving prescription requests from patients and doctors’ offices, packaging and labeling prescriptions, establishing and maintaining patient records, and managing inventory. Our Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) training program covers all of the topics mentioned above and more, and we’ll help students gain all of the knowledge and skills they need to pass the NHA’s ExCPT exam.
- Billing & Coding Specialist Certification (CNCS)Medical billers and coders play an important role in the connection between patients, health care providers, and insurance companies. As a medical coder and biller, you will be responsible for analyzing patient records, coordinating with physicians to ensure accuracy, using the right codes for patient records, specifically-coded information, using codes to bill insurance providers, and maintaining patient confidentiality and information security. Our training program is designed to help students prepare for Billing & Coding Specialist Certification (CNCS).
- CPR/First Aid/AED by American HeartEmergencies can happen anytime and anywhere. If you want to be better prepared to take action, our CPR/First Aid/AED by American Heart training program may be the right option for you. Our training program is designed to provide students the critical knowledge and skills necessary to respond to and manage emergency situations until emergency medical services arrive on scene. Skills covered on this training program includes first aid basics, injury emergencies, Adult CPR and AED use, Child CPR and AED use, wound care, choking relief, environmental emergencies, medical emergencies, and more.
- Electronic Health Records TechnicianElectronic Health Records Technicians generally work in the offices of healthcare institutions. They are responsible for keeping medical records and organize health data. Among the information they record include medical history, examination results, diagnostic tests, diagnostic and treatment records, among others. If you are interested in managing and organizing information, being an Electronic Health Records Technician may be the right career for you. In our training program, you will be oriented and trained in record-keeping procedures, including coding and utilizing systems software, among others.
- Certificate in Pharmacy ProgramPharmacists do not only sell medications and health supplies. They are also knowledgeable on information about the products they sell and their corresponding usage specifications. They can also advise clients about directions regarding their medications and even suggest generic alternatives. If you are interested in learning relevant terminology and other pharmaceutical-related skills, this program may be for you. In our training program, you will learn how to store medications properly, fill simple prescriptions, notate medical records, operate pharmacy equipment, and more.
Healthcare Training Excellence
Pathways Health Career Training Center, LLC offers healthcare training excellence at an affordable price. We help students achieve success – with a broad range of programs and opportunities – and we do so with highly respected faculty members, first-rate facilities, and a friendly atmosphere.
Talk to an Expert
Not sure which program best suits you? Schedule an Assessment now. For other concerns, you can reach us at 912-432-7079 / 912-980-5584.